Thursday, April 07, 2005

Bay Area Sports

What the hell is going on with Bay Area Sports?

I've lived in San Francisco since I was 4 years old and I've been a fan of the Niners, Giants, and Warriors for over twenty years. Never in my life could I have imagined the Warriors being a better team than the 49ers. NEVER!

As bad as that is for the Niners, I am very excited about the current Warrior squad. Baron Davis has brought the team back to life, and he's the perfect nucleus to a team that had many talented players who did not play well together. Jason Richardson, Troy Murphy, Michael Pietrius, Adonal Foyle, and even Mike Dunleavy have elevated their game and made their fans proud. In fact, the Warriors are currently one of the, if not the, BEST team in the NBA right now. Never mind that they won't make the playoffs, their recent success against the likes of Phoenix (in Phoenix), Seattle, Houston and Portland have shown that this Warriors squad is serious about a playoff run next season.

More about the Niners and Giants shortly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home