Textpad
I've been hand coding HTML for a long time and I've always enjoyed using Notepad. Simple and clean, no bells and whistles. Tonight I was pointed to Textpad, a text editor that has 3 features not found in Notepad.
1. Color coded HTML
2. You can have multiple files open and toggle between them
3. Search and Replace
4. Unlimited undo/redo
5. Supports much bigger file sizes
The downer is the popup reminding you to pay for the full version, but for those who want a smoother HTML text editor Textpad is worth looking at.
1. Color coded HTML
2. You can have multiple files open and toggle between them
3. Search and Replace
4. Unlimited undo/redo
5. Supports much bigger file sizes
The downer is the popup reminding you to pay for the full version, but for those who want a smoother HTML text editor Textpad is worth looking at.

<< Home