Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Weblog Comments: Iraq

theSaj, a commenter on Healing Iraq, says:
There is tragedy....

Great tragedy....

You see, we (America) have the strength to crush such cruelness. But we do not have knowledge of how to do so without crushing those who are innoncent.

I must concur with an above post....your life, your freedom is worth more than deserving a Saddam regime. And yes, I believe it even valuable and worthy, enough so to be worth the spilling of American blood. Even mine if that is what freedom costs.

To those who are muslim and fear that Islam will be forbidden under an American influence. Such is not the case. In fact, I encourage you to visit the U.S. and discover that you can worship as you please. You can congregate and lift up prayers as you see fit.

We don't want you're oil. We want you to be an example of something better. An example to your neighbors. An example of freedom....and it is our hope that said example will be successful. And then hatred, anger, pain, sorrow, death can diminish.

Sincerely,
theSaj
I am so often impressed with the comments on my favorite weblogs that I've decided to begin posting them on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home