Changes
I'm back and ready to start posting frequently after a much needed breather from writing about the global political circus. While I continue to feed my addiction for such news over at my top 10 links, I've decided to lighten up my own format because my personal desires go far beyond politics. To all my faithful readers (I'm talking to you Frank), thanks for your continued support and I hope you find this blog useful, informative and entertaining.
With that said I'd like to mention a great deal I came across this morning. Loews is offering a pack of 6 movie tickets, each with a free popcorn, for $25. That comes out to a little over $4 per ticket which is a sweet deal, and the tickets are good for Imax as well. The tickets are good Monday - Thursday and they must be used by December 31st, 2004.
Loews Cineplex deal
With that said I'd like to mention a great deal I came across this morning. Loews is offering a pack of 6 movie tickets, each with a free popcorn, for $25. That comes out to a little over $4 per ticket which is a sweet deal, and the tickets are good for Imax as well. The tickets are good Monday - Thursday and they must be used by December 31st, 2004.
Loews Cineplex deal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home