Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Tivo Deal

I've been on the fence about buying a Tivo, mainly because I don't want to pay for the monthly Tivo service fee ($6.95 - $13.95). Well I just found this Toshiba SD-400 DVD player with built in 80 GB hard drive and FREE Tivo basic service. For only $199, I am seriously considering this one.

The only negative that I've noted from the Fat Wallet forum on this player is that the hard drive noise can be a disturbance at times. Still, at $199 for a DVD player and 80 GB Tivo, this is a great deal.

Check out Fat Wallet for the full discussion on this deal and many others. The Fat Wallet forums are a great place to find deals on all kinds of stuff. A couple of other great deal sites are SlickDeals and Hot Deals.



UPDATE: This rebate is good for $100 off so the price is now about $130 (1-2 months of required Tivo Plus subscription)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home